Friday, September 09, 2005

Friends, Countryman, ROLANDS!

I had this picture in the archive and wanted to post something about it sooner or later, for all you people who ask, "How's Roland Doing", well if Roland would Blog (like all true geeks do, maybe you aren't a true geek Rolls ;-))

Rolando recently came back from a trip to Korea to hang out with his dad and cousins. One of the many things they did was going hiking. Roland and Oland, the twins that grew up in Victoria, extraordinary people, guitar playin' fools.


One of these days I'm going to make it to Seoul with them, as we were slated to go when the whole 9-11 thing happened, and I think SAR's was goin' on at the time too, etc.

Rolando is my ambassador of reason, great friend and very important person in my life. Met him at college, he was walking to class, I rolled up to him and said "Hey Dude, You need a ride to class?," and the rest of the friendship you could say is history.

Rolando happily resides in Los Angeles, and I'm due in for a visit very soon, a trip to The Viper Room, Jumbo's Clown Room, Santa Monica Pier and of course TJ is in order.

No comments: