As one can see, a packed Erwin Center, damn they can put a man on the moon but can't put a decent camera in a phone. What a techie freak I am!
Now onto the message, which was "Individual Responsibility in the Global Community," a very catchy theme. He is a very humble man, put a 'visor' on (not tilted like Mike Deezenuts), but a visor nonetheless, as he reminded us that he is a common man.
The message was general, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, and the like. He spoke of exploring the small area between your ears, rather than exploring the outer limits of space. In a nutshell, my opinion, a tender approach to life that doesn't take a lot of human factors into accoount. I wish I could get perspective on hormones from the monk, but I don't think that's possible. All things aside, a jovial gental extremely intelligent man, worthy of respect.

No comments:
Post a Comment