The Biergarten was hoppin' and there was a shirt that 'honored' the new pope by having "how's it goin'" in German on the shirt. However, the masterminds in the planning of making the shirt spell it "Vie Gehts" instead of "Wie Gehts" how it should be. So it goes, maybe they'll be worth a lot of money one day b/c of the misprint?!
The ritual of Mandy and I heading down to the park didn't change, although I was suffering severly from the reunion festivities the night before. I sported my 'Mexico' shirt out there, I believe everyone loved it, I actually did get a compliment on it. :-) Notice the flush'ness.
Great fun chillin' in the sun. Nothing like standing outside for about 30 seconds and having 'sweat drop down my balls' due to the intense heat -- Hey if the local dance plays the song that says those lyrics, I suppose I can repeat it?
Gotta' love the Lil' Jon and The East Side Boyz

No comments:
Post a Comment