Dear Livejournal -- :-)
What a last few days, Alissa says she loves my blog, brags about it to 'colleagues', Marge says I'm an interesting person, and I get 'blog about me! blog about me!' requests frequently. Hence, some sorta weird 'peer pressure.'
What a crappy time to get writers block, but it seems that to be the case. Crazy considering hurricane of ideas rumblin' around in the noggin. O the joyous and struggle-some / quazi boring life of someone who's landed between the mentality of 'what a wonderful world' and ''god's' cruel joke.'
Rest assured for you people who actually give a damn, I'm going to Drink some Shiner Bock and laxative for the brain, and sooner than later, I'm going to shit some relevant content out on this page, probably introspective to a fault.
They say writer's block is a sign of a boring person? I suppose then next thing I'll be bloggin' about is telling 'THE WORLD' what I had for dinner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment