One of the many highlights of the trip was Manuelabor and Mike D. hopping on the stage at La Paloma , an amazing ballroom in Barcelona right off Las Ramblas. As I was salivating over an English girl who obviously was on speed, the two hoodlums hopped on stage, and Manuelabor even danced beside the hot chick that was paid to dance under the light, until he was escorted off the stage.
Everytime I see Manuelabor, I sing "Daniel" by Elton John to him and just substitute the word Manuel for Daniel, it makes him feel a bit homophobic, unsettled, and uncomfortable.
I suppose most dudes would grimace if they were sung to by another dude though, but just can't help it, like the song says, Manuel my brotha, and you are my brotha, keep it real my coconut (white on the inside brown on the outside, like Rolando) friend.
------------------
"I've walked La Ramblas
But not with real intent" -- MSP

2 comments:
Mr. Bruns.. don't think I didn't notice the coconut comment. :O you must be Samoan or Hawaiian,.. you coconut lover you..
- Rolando
Roberto
What's the deal? You always stick the Mexicans in the back:)
Manuel
Post a Comment