Now, with the addition of Festoon, not only can you get voice over IP, but also video with some really cool effects.
This is your typical boring webcam, hey look at me guys, I'm cool! Look out Burt Reynolds, I was BORN to be in front of the camera!
Add some some spice, check out what Robert would look like if he was Siamese twins. We are Siamese if you please, We are siamese if you don't please.
What about with the powder yellow, making everything look like the Matrix code in yellow fashion.
Or, how bout my favorite, this one basically works like a windshield wiper, basically you wave your hand in the air, and it 'wipes' the screen clean so you can see your face.
If none of the above suffice, there is always the overlay. In this particular instance, yours truly looks like the hoot owl. This picture is awful, it looks like a locket your momma would give you to wear around your neck with a picture of some loved one in it. Nevertheless, I thought it kinda funny.
Fun to play with, even though it sure does soak up the bandwidth and system resources.
Since that hoot owl looks so damn tired, I think it's time for him to go to bed. Hoot Hoot, zzzzz, zzzzz

No comments:
Post a Comment