Monday, November 07, 2005

How's It Smellin'

Physical Introspection. I stink, literally. I don't know when I started stinking, but I acknowledge the fact that I seem to be keeping the Febreeze company in business. It's not a hindrance to daily life, but I'll never claim that my sh*t doesn't stink. I believe Jenny doesn't know if myself or Benny is the more stinky one in the house.

O yea, here's where the too much information comes in, but I hope you 7 readers find it humorous! Like Ben Stiller in Along Came Polly, I seem to suffer from some sort of irritable bowel syndrome, spicy food just tears me up. Also, for some odd reason my feet sweat big time, even when I'm chilling out, even though I'm healthy.

The discovery channel says that everyone gives off a natural scent, and this scent acts as a natural pheromone to attract others. Some people just like the smell of other people. I suppose wearing perfume covers your natural scent, therefore not allowing your natural scent to do the talking.

What this means to me, well it's going to take a special female to like my smell. I can't see myself going to 'the club', bad music, wearing one of those vertical stripped shirts (you know the one every young urban 'cool' hip professional seems to wear in the bar, making them very indistinguishable, more ordinary and boring), going up to a soristitute (half sorority girl half, well), and saying hey baby, how's it going, do you think I smell good? If people can't demand more than a nice smell and a $250 dollar shirt out of their mate, my smelly a$$ is sunk.

I do love this stuff though http://www.zirh.com/ , for the keeping up with appearances confrontations I'll dump it on!

--------
Random Quote:
The unhappiest people I know, romantically speaking, are the ones who like pop music the most; and I don't know whether pop music has caused this unhappiness, but I do know that they've been listening to the sad songs longer than they've been living the unhappy lives.
-- Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

No comments: