With that being said, I'm just going to ignore the country western song that says talk about anything but politics, religion and her and rant a bit about the 'P' word. How funny it is in this day and time to be classified as either a right wing nutjob or a liberal wiener. The extremely limited 'wiggle room' we have in today's paradigm, as people are judged on what side of the crayon box you are on, to the extent that you discredit half of the country's opinion based on party platforms.
The 90% incumbency rate of congress does show that freedom at this day and age is an illusion, and power, weather that be in the hands of free enterprise or big brother, or both, means corruption. We as humans strive for a Utopian society, but our meager human brains can't handle that (Just ask Adam and Eve, or Neo from The Matrix), so we have the push pull battle known as 'liberal vs. conservative' politics, and everyone seems to want to throw their two cents in on it, including myself.
Personally I vote on the character of the person running for the perspective office, and his capacity to get 'good' things done. Yea, I do think Clinton was a good man, and yea, I think Jesus would have slapped the sh*t out of GW Bush. However I consider myself middle of the road, slightly liberal, and I see something that transcends the political arena, and that is the integrity of the individual.
Puff Daddy gets most of it right when he said "It's All About the Benjamin's."

7 comments:
Clinton = "good man"....i DON'T agree. ok President, maybe. A man who bangs every bitch he can...i don't call that a "good" man that has "integrity".
You are a communist pinko weenie! You damn well better God Bless Gmerica, God Damn It!
America invented democracy, freedom and the pursuit of happiness! We didn't take these ideas from no sissy assed greeks or homo romans wrapped up in little faggy dresses. No, George H. W. Washington-Bush invented democracy and you better like it! Let me break it down for you, pinko!
Happiness is a big box Super Wal-Mart on every block, a full size SUV packed full of cheap plastic toys made by starving 10 year olds in rural China and a Visa credit card maxed out to the limit and 2 months late on payments. That's god damn happiness my friend, fuck the spirit of Christmas (except for the Jesus part, we love Jesus here). You better line up and get ready to trample people to death under foot to get your hands on that XBox 360 Live gizmo so them bastard kids will shut up. The people you injure or kill along the way sure as hell don't matter they are the weak ones anyway. We are given the right to the pursuit of happiness my friend not happiness. There is big damn difference. Now get it straight. Pursuit Of Happiness = Wal-Mart + SUV + Jesus + XBOX 360 + Quiet Kids. There I did the math for you.
Democracy, my friend, is another great right given to us my our Forefathers! It's the power to select the most powerful person on the planet from a wide field of exactly two died in the wool ultra rich elitist meglomaniacs chosen every four years by a system that doesn't really count your vote anyway. These guys (note: guys women need not apply) are rich, white and power brokers from some such special interest group. That makes them elite (elite means better than you or I). They are so elite that they don't have to even visit the Wal-Mart to get the XBOX 360 Live they have it sent or send in goons to get it for them. So here is the math on that:
Democracy = (White + Rich + Male + Better Than You + Special Interest^2) - Your Vote
That's Demos Gratia!!!!
Liberty, my friend, is the opportunity to give up any privacy or property rights we had to a facist state that is hell bent on finding out if you are a terrorist or other enemy non-combatant. Upon finding out that you terrorized a local Wal-Mart trying to get your greedy hands on a covetous XBOX 360 Live, in the process committing a haneous hate crime against a poor unsuspecting black jewish woman you are hear by sentenced to death by being burned at the stake.
You damn well better love these rights, my friend, cause there aint no sissy assed socialist national health care system 'round here to save your sorry butt when we beat you into the ground for being a pinko commie weenie!
Love it or leave it and you damn well better speak english when I order fries with that!
Now get in the back of the van and start singing Jesus Loves Me!
God Bless Generica My Home Sweet Home!
Mike P
hahaha -- I stand corrected on the 'good man' statement, but certainly good president, although infidelity reflects the norm in american society today.
as for the pinko communist comment, whateva mike p! you need to go grab that new xbox and settle down! hahahaha --
I know that I have tendencies to be a bit of a pinko commie pig. Some people will tell you I'm a socialist. But none of that really matters any more. You've gotta pay the cost to be the bos, and that means have money falling outta your ass in the political arena of today. And you've gotta have a great PR guy. That's all politics is, PR. Sell this idea or that to the American people. Wanna get your boy elected for a second term? Put anti-gay marriage ammendments on the ballot and ensure that all your hellfire and brimstone religious nuts take the time to stop fucking their sister and come down outta the Ozarks and cast a vote against gay marriage, and rest assured that they'll go ahead and vote for your boy while they're in town. But enough of that. Personally, I think Clinton was a good guy in that I'd like to hang out with him and take a few bong rips with him and talk about all the ass he's gotten over the years. I'd do the same with W, have a few beers, shoot the shit, and try to get into his daughers' pants when he's too drunk to notice. I wouldn't touch the coke, though.Well maybe, if we were doing lines off of Condaleeza Rice's bare ass!
On a more serious note, I met this dude at a party the other night. I can't even remember his name, but it was something like Joey Stevens or something. This dude had no home, no car, no job, just the clothes on his back and a backpack of belongings. He rode the rails, hitchhiked, made his bed in the woods under the stars, and subsisted as well as he could on what he found and killed in the wilderness. I don't know if it was the weed I smoked or what, but I felt as I talked with him that he was by far a freer man than I ever will be.
"This dude had no home, no car, no job, just the clothes on his back and a backpack of belongings. He rode the rails, hitchhiked, made his bed in the woods under the stars, and subsisted as well as he could on what he found and killed in the wilderness."
MUST HAVE BEEN IN SHINER --- ISN"T THAT HOW THEY LIVE THERE??
man o man, all this hub bub about politics, see if i ever post something like this again
Post a Comment