Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Don't Give Me No Sh*t about Blood, Sweat, Tears and Toil

I'm officially hooked on YouTube, I'm usually not a quick adopter of trends, but this one is here to stay. I've browsed videos for a few hours, making 'my favorites' list, and here are a few. The creator was yet another panelists at SXSW this year.

Billy Bragg, singing its all about the price of oil, yea, my right wing nut jobs friends would scoff at the thought of me liking the banter from this bloody englishman, but what makes sense makes sense, he's got SERIOUS BALLS for singing this, especially in America, and getting applause. The song starts out slow, at the end it's pure venom! Great stuff! For Billy, the shit doesn't add up, as the lyrics portray.


Next is a singalong is some kinda strange place by Pete Doherty. Mr Boehm, I know you hate this dude, but damn this is some pretty down to earth shit, who cares if he's drunk or stoned or both.


Anyway, check out YouTube, its a great time waster, and you can see some great stuff.

No comments: