Monday, June 05, 2006

Down by the River on a Friday Night, Pyramid of Cans in the Pale Moonlight

Blast from the past, some pictures from 'Billy Bobs', the biggest honky tonk in Texas!

I was thinking on a trip to Dallas / Fort Worth this weekend to see these wonderful folks, Manuel and John if they will be around. my o my, last time in the house there was a hoot of a time. I caught up with Mr Manuel a few weekends ago, it's always good, this dude always helps me put life into perspective. We always hit 'Ye Ole Bull and Bush' for the best music in town, and then to the Shamrock Pub (that's where all the chicks hang out), and I usually kick a dudes ass or two in pool while there.


Yea, they made me do it, but I suppose somewhere down in the blood it's there, and I suppose if I did smoke, I'd be wrappin' my cigs in my sleeve.


Since Britney got fat and has two babies, it's time for me to let her go. I'm also browsing thru the hard drive Turdboy found that he lost, and now has given back to me, and admiring the 'artwork' the diz did back in the days of Spain. Is that my IP address on my shirt?


I dug up a slew of old school pictures, so as the days are 'slow,' there will probably be some blasts from the past.

Have a wonderful day all my cube dwelling friends, everyone everywhere.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey man nice blog! Was thinking of getting one going myself if I can get the stuff down. Hope to catch up sometime.

Rachel said...

Hey Roberto, its your English friend here - yeah that night at Billy Bobs was out of this world and I had the best time ever! Shame I didnt get that blokes email correct rom the Irish pub - damn!!! The photos are proof hat you are a "redneck"!!