Saturday, June 17, 2006

Too Young to Hold On, Too Old to Just Break Free and Run

The guy from You Have Bad Taste in Music would have went crazy if here were here this evening. Turn off your TV, the Internet is On.

I could go down an extremely cynical in my depiction of the Buzzfest, instead I'll just say that friends like the Doc and Melanie make any event worthwhile. I didn't get my video of 'The Reason,' but I'm sure the distorted bass sounded badass, and some teenie boppers enjoyed it enough for me.

However, It's amazing how many people show up for concerts of this nature. It's great for people watching for a while. You can spot a poser from a mile away, I find it hard to believe you can wear a Ramones shirt and really mean it while you are rockin' hardcore to Hinder, or Shinedown, or Trapt, or Stained, or ummmm Hoobastank.


Doc sorry to dog you out, if you read this, I left the gig to catch the 7.30 showing of Nacho Libre at the local mall, a brisk walk from the venue. I've opted to 'lone pole-it' often lately, leaving friends here and there and everywhere, I'm sure it's a phase, all in finding myself.

It was great to see Nacho's patented 'butt flex' move, and I love it when little Mexicanos talk really slowly in broken English, and how's about that bee hive scene?

All in all a great day, now time to clean doc's dead peeled skin out of my car from intense sunburn from the week before.

No comments: