Productive Stuff
PMP Prep -- Yea the test is going to be a pressure cooker, massive memorization of the 'inputs, tools, techniques, and outputs' -- when all said and done over 2,000 of em.' Some of the driest reading I've ever approached, and I've read a lot of dry tech sh*t in my day.
MyHometown -- Seldom do ideas reach past the feasibility study, in terms of providing a valuable service to a demographic and making money on it. It's a tough world out there and they say 'get rich or die tryin' -- well I'm not dying trying, but I am using a fair amount of brain cells trying to create an income stream that allows me to get my travel on, and potentially provide stability for family life one day, and also for self actualization, getting something profitable off the ground is hard work. This go around I'm trying to think my way thru a service that keeps church, school, sports, trading post 'stuff' online for a small town.
Foundation and Empire -- Reading the classic of an empire falling, as a more agile 'enlightened' foundation gains influence. Mimics perhaps what's going on today with the falling empire (if you consider that the US), but the foundation would be...>? hmmm......
My German Class --MyGermanClass.com -- These videos are funny as hell, even if you don't know any German, and even if you don't care to learn. The creator is a funny bada$$ that leaves me dying to see the next episode.
The Worthless Stuff
CD Changer --- I often ask people what's in their CD Changer, well here's what hovering in mine, for better or for worse.....1--- Two Gallants - What the Toll Tells --- 2--- Billy Bragg --Talking with the Taxman about Poetry --- 3 -- A Kraftwerk Hog Podge of Stuff -- 4 -- A Radiohead Live in Berlin Show supporting the Kid A / Amnesiac Tour, with excellent sound reproduction --- 5 -- The Shins -- O Inverted World --- 6 --- and last but not least, -- an acoustic mix tape that will probably land in Ashley's hands.
British Motorbikes --- Once I get a new job, if circumstances line up, one being its not cold all the time where I go, get a healthy raise, and I can live less than 10 miles from where I work, I may get a thumper, I'm too masculine to ride a moped, so here's something that's a bit more classy and not chromed out.
That seems to be the scope of it all at the moment. Seems a bit dull, but it's never a dull moment when you have a fast connection to the Internet, thank you Al Gore!

1 comment:
roberto....too masculine to ride a moped????.....naaaaaa
Post a Comment