Generalizing here, Renaldo is a beast, probably the best in the business, Beckham is a master, and extra points for marrying the hottest spice girl. The 'world rating system' doesn't mean sh*t, it's got the US ranked #5, they were destroyed by the Czech Republic, and will be destroyed on Saturday by Italy.
While in Deutschland, I got some commerative glasses, socks, and a shirt for the Diz who helped me find my way home after the missed flight. I think it's a pretty cool looking logo.
If I ever win the lotto, I'm headed to the World Cup in style, if not, I'm just going to try to make it there. I have another 4 years, and maybe I can make it to the 2010 cup in South Africa.
In the meantime, this gets my vote for the most state of the art sports facility today, or at least the most asthetically pleasing. Munich Alliance Stadium --
--------------------------
"The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, and the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching." --Ditty Anson Dorrance

No comments:
Post a Comment