I love this little guy, he's so funny, and a grouchy stubborn one he is.
It was a great time hanging out with the family, with a surprise visit from my brother Derwin (who looks like Tom Petty --hope you don't mind the reference ;-)) Shannon has been reading 'The Tipping Point', and he described me as a 'connector' as per the book, which I'm sure I'll bring up in converstations in the future with all you fine people (2 or 3) who read this.
Finally here's a picture of us sponsors with the birthday boy himself. Luckily he didn't burn his nose too bad as he was blowing out the candles.
Rob you are the ambassador of cookin', and I do admire your for that, and teaching me how to cut meat! I may be able to impress the ladies with that one day!

No comments:
Post a Comment