Saturday, July 30, 2005

Geeks Invade Shiner

I really don't know where to start with this, my creative vibe isn't too strong tonight, but I'll give it a shot, and try to explain the hilarious antics of this weekend. What a CREW! It was a very happy 'sausage fest', 'sword fight', however you like to call it. It's been a long time since I had this much fun with a bunch of dudes.

Dr. Love -- Dr. Fancy Pants -- Mike P -- Mike D -- Toshi -- Yasu -- all made the trip down from ATX for the 'Moulton Jamboree,' an event that seems like twilight zone even for a 'local' like myself, however, it still gives me the warm fuzzies when I think about the times throught the years.

Bob came by and fired up the grill, some bada$$ sirlions, and T-Dog and the boys came over with the geetars. Mum came by for a bit, T-Dog and I play her a song everytime she comes by, the song of the day for mum happened to be 'Slide Show' by Travis, much to the dismay of Dr. Love.



Made a stop at the Ole Moulton Bank to check in on Bill Pekar and the band. The place was crowded, full of people that I didn't know. And Ms. Girl in green, 'I Love You' and wish I had the courage to go strike up a conversation with you!


Finally, everyone got pretty blitzed on the night, as we tore Klosel's up. I have to tell the 'internet communtiy' about my buddy Mike P. If you ever meet this dude, he's pretty damn monotone and 'boring' in appearance, but boy can this boy dance! He was dancing with the 3 hottest girls in the building for a while, and then i think the girls felt bad b/c they couldn't keep up! Seriously!

Can you see the dude behind Mike P in the picture, He's probably saying "Man that boy can dance." You could also see Mike P a mile away with is blue shirt. hahahaha!



For the sake of not embarrasing Yasu, I won't post the picture of him and Mike P sandwich'ing the girl on the dance floor, but my my my ---- just so damn funny!

No comments: