Thursday, July 07, 2005

First Thurs w/ Guy Forsyth

Folks if you've never seen him live, it's a treat. He is an excellent guitar, has a brilliant stash of hormonicas with tremendous effects, and he even busts out the ol saw and plays that with a violin bow. We went down to Ruta Maya's on South Congress for the 6pm show, then over to the new Opal Divine's on SOCO for some tasty grub.

In attendance, the normals Ashley and Toshi, Sam Fox, the wonderful Canadian AMF intern, and new fellow co-worker Garth. Garth is a cool dude, as I'm slighly intimidated when he came to the table with some Independance Ale and Chimay. I simply can't drink either of those, I felt like a total panzy. Give me a nice stout or lager and I'll go to town. Instead I drank what I refer to as the wife beater 'Stella', a fine lager, something that Budweiser wishes it was.

Extremly exhaused from a prior sleepless night, I was in bed by 10:15, a rare thing for me. Sorry Ashley for dogging you out for Brownout, hope to see you soon!

No comments: