Here's the group portrait. Don't ask me why I always throw up some kinda half-ass lame gang sign. Anyway, we are a rough looking group of people, all suffereing from massive hangovers and out in the sun, extremely brutal!
Good ol Mike P scratcing his nose with his middle finger, and Colby about to pass out. Moments after this pictures I poured some water over his head. Looks like the chain gang sittin' on the curb. Good times --
It was cool to see the other side the parade, actually ridin' in the float. We were throwing out koozies, frizbees (spelled right?), and tons of candy. Here's a picture of a bunch of people in front of Ole Moulton Bank as we ride thru town.
Finally, Toshi leaves next Monday, so I won't be bloggin' about him as much, but Yasu and I will be hanging out more and more, and I'm going to do my best to show him some crazy American stuff. This dude is a class act, but don't give him more than 3 beers, he'll turn red as can be.
Thanks for the great time dudes, you are all my homeboys, we tight and stuff, be stickin' together, be lookin' out for each other.
Oh and Mike D --- Keep in mind [ID & FC] === WHEW!!

No comments:
Post a Comment