Friday, July 15, 2005

Grand Canyon or Bust

I don't know what to say about this, other than no picture or words can describe the beauty and awe as you see it with your own eyes. Toshi did his best as he said 'I feel like I want to almost cry.' That's what it's about, the mavels of nature created over the course of 4 million years and a killer ice age.

Having said you can't capture it's essence with a picture, I'll just display some pictures showing that we were there, and were captivated.




I won't get all choked up about the experince because I plan on visiting again many times. It will be an amazing experience to go camping there. Cookin' some grub and just lookin' at the big crack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Cookin' some grub and just lookin' at the big crack."

aww, just like grandma's house..