Wednesday, July 06, 2005

We Don't Mind Suckin' On Toes

Well, who would have thought that today I would have gotten a peticure. I didn't even know what that word really meant. Here's a picture of my crusty / hairy hobbit feet before the peticure. As you can see, a dream for a girl to play footsey with ;-), or however you spell that.



This took a lot of persuading to do, but when Bob said he would join, I said what the hell. Bob is used to trampin' around in cow pastures, and doing all sorts of crazy things with his feet. I still felt a tad bit insecure when we rolled up on 'US Nails', the place.



Well after about 45 minutes, my feet were the cleanest they have been since birth. My toenails had a shiny clear polish, just sheer brilliance. They felt so soft, it actually irritated me when I put my tongs (flip flops), not thongs back on.



The verdict, well it didn't do much for me, my feet were very clean, but didn't last too long. I'll probably go back and get one again someday, and perhaps a manicure to try that out. Sooner than later Mike P and I have decided to visit the 'day spa' for 2 for one massage day.

Man I'm so gay, yet not so gay! hahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! rob's becoming metro!