Sunday, July 03, 2005

Beer Bait and Ammo

Ladies and gents, these are artillery shells, the most bada$$ fireworks out there. Professional grade $hit. These look equally impressive blowing up on the ground as they do in the sky, just ask that rabbit that Bob threw one at.



The tradition at the SR continues every year, nothing different this year, as scores of peeps came to watch the fireworks. Props to T-Dogness for being the pyrotechnician.

As with the fireworks comes loads of beer drinkin', pool playin', silly grinnin' and peace flashin' --

As I force Mr Shimek and Leslito to take some dorky pictures with me. I think I had a sandwich in my mouth.




At any rate, Damn C-Dog we missed your ass bad. The tradition of shooting Roman candles out of the convertible was put to a hault this year too, as a result of a broken timing belt.

Federer also kicked Andy Roddicks a$$ in the Wimbledon final I woke up tired and hungover to watch today. Federer is going to go down in history as the best tennis player ever, and I can't wait for the future of US Mens tennis to find some more studs.

1 comment:

Beast said...

Sorry ladies...maybe next year.