Well one day I'm going to blog about the importance of trying to put together a good blog, but for now, my left hip is aching too bad to think.
Why do you ask? Tonight was the first time I attempted the game of Squash. Being a tennis guru, and a dude that can smash the hell out of a tennis ball, I figured I'd catch on quick and kick some ass.
Well the brutal reality of the game is that it's totally about stragety and finess. I learned that the hard way as Toshi beat me 5 games in a row, in very easy fashion. Not just a beating, but an ass whippin'.
Throughout the years, this blog will contain 'first times for everything,' so tonight was my first time for squash, and unfortunately not the last time I will get my ass kicked. But I'll get better and kick some ass one day -- Just wait
--------------------------------
Time for beddy bye so we can strive to make our work 'executive caliber' --
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rob -- no worries about the squash game. You're still Andre Agassi in my eyes. My friend Stephanie and I went to play tennis the other day -- I think I'm still sore! And some things never change. I was knocking the ball over the wall as usual. Just like I did back in Junior High -- I was always trekking across ole Hwy 90 to visit the Sembera's & Butschek's to get my ball back!!!
Post a Comment