The sis's and I chipped in a bought Ronster a Fonzie leather jacket that he's sportin' in the picture.
The master party planner / scrap booking queen plastered the house full of old school Ronnie pictures, sentimental times, I love that dude --
The battle raged on with the nieces and nephews outside, as the computer geeks won the dog pile session. Take a gander at Grant's face, looks like he's in pain, second to the bottom. I mean, wouldn't you be in pain too if Kamala the wrestler was on top of you?
The entire immediate family came for the occasion, we are getting older but more beautiful ---- hahaha. Even Jr. has a smile on his face, don't know how we were able to pull that one off.
The nieces and nephews lookin' all niece and nephew like. Corey is getting so strong, he's going to be able to kick my butt before it's all over.

No comments:
Post a Comment