Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Cokes are in the Icebox, Popcorn's on the Table

House Party 2005 -- Eggrolls, 'Doctails' (coctails made by Doc Love), and lots of friends and fellowship

Funny thing about blogging is that you really don't know who is reading what you are posting. For instance when I blogged that I liked 'Sparkle Plenty' and the rollergirls, Sparkle Plenty actually emailed me from the post! Saying that one of her friends found the posting, and passed in on! YEE HAW!

With that being said, first picture features the lovely Jennifer and Jessica, two who say the are weekly readers (weekly readers, haha) of the blog, and they were sad that Jen's never been on, and Jessica's only been on once. There's Jessica (red head) and Jen (non-red-head) in the middle of the smoke crew as they little Mike D's balcony with cigs. I hope to hang out with y'all more often so y'all make the blog more often! Welcome the lovely Laura again to Austin, Mike P's sane half. hahaha


The list of defectors grows at DPS, as Mike P, Mr Downtown pulls Mike D into his world at TEA. Hell, a 7% raise or something like that, I guess I'm stupid for hanging around and need to find something sooner than later.


The DPS crew circa early 2005, still hang out with the core group, Tam looking like a model in front of everyone, Lee trying to hide from the picture, and Mr. Steele, who recently took a dive off the deep end. Don't forget the doc, and yours truly, truly packin' on the pounds.


Two to people in the trenches left to steer the ship, the deal here is no one wants to be the last person to jump ship. Tam is the ambassador of SQL.


There's Jenny and Ashley, the polar opposite females, shortly after Jenny puts me in a headlock and busts my lip open. She was 'tired'.


Then there's the driz, Manulabor and I, chillin' out recapping some world travelling memories. Doc's cocktails were delicious and strong thru the course of the night, and Mike D, Mr Great Host stocked the fridge with plenty of wife beater. He didn't like the idea so well when I went in the middle of the living room of his new condo and said "Hey Guys, Let's Trash This Place!"


And finally there's the beastmaster, our new roommate who recently parted with his ex, as the beast's ex, well, mamma would say it's not fit to print.

No comments: