So if the computer geek stuff doesn't work out for me, I suppose that's where I'm going to go, hell I got the cards already.
Yea, then there was the time Abs dragged me to Lucy in Disguise and dressed me up like an army boy and took me down to UT to take pictures on a white backdrop for her 'Marine Masquerade' or whatever. I don't know, I think I look like a perfect army man, killer instinct and all! haha, whew, I shouldn't even joke about that.....
Well supposedly she put me on a poster and put some camouflage to the picture and jazzed it up with a title and such, but here's the raw print.
Abbey is also on the job market and is super-talented, so hire her -- Abbey Creative.
------------------------
"Well I thought about the army / Dad said, son you’re f*cking high" --BF

1 comment:
Oh, that is a VERY nice picture!!
Post a Comment