Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Trim up the Tree with Christmas Stuff, like Bingel Balls and Who Floo Fluff

Mele Kalikimaka, tonight we put up a tree, the judeo christian thing to do to celebrate the holidays and warm the house, as we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, funniest damn Christmas movie ever (except for the Sinus Xmas Show).

There's the tree, there's the lights. A rather pretty tree I must say. I can't put down to words what I think about hanging balls on a tree, but the mind goes everywhere.


Jenny, Benny, me and our new kinda roommate Kristin pimped out our door with some Griswold lookin' lights. We are expecting the freeze on Thursday, me being such a retard I have a huge pail of water put outside so I can see it frozen when I wake up. Maybe I can konk someone over the head with it.


Well as Eddie is draining his toxic green RV shitter into Clark's septic system, time to take some sleepy pills and head off to the subconscious. I'll leave you with the classic Clark Griswold speech given when he didn't get his Xmas bonus, he works himself to a frenzy and its hysterical, and if you want to hear the soundbyte, check out this place . (not funny if you've never seen the movie)

--------------------------------------
Clark Griswold:

Uh-huh! Ehhhhhhhhhhhh!
Hey!

If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one.
I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight.

I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head.

And I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is!

Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

----------
meanwhile, Eddie's RV rolls off to meet the demand! BHAHAHA

1 comment:

Nacim said...

oh man! you must really hate that guy! what did he do to you???

Very nice tree, by the way!