I was so cold.....(wav) or how bout that shizzle Barry White style, I was so cold.....(wav).
------------
Now that C-Dog got the intro out the way, here's the site, I-35, as Texans just don't know how to drive in the ice (this is traffic @ 10:30 at night by the way). C-Dog lookin' like an Arabian prince freezing his butt off.
The difference lighting makes, in the dark it looks like Arabian C-Dog, in the light, with his poncho blanket he looks like Senor C-Dog. Good thing I have fat cheeks to keep me warm.
Thoughts turn to 'Snow', who's hit Informer back in the day I put on a cassette tape about 10 times in a row and would jam, so knowing the lyrics "Trail me down 'cuz I'm hangin' with the Snowman" and also the cherished Joni Mitchell who says "I wish I had a river, I could skate away on."
Tomorrow C-Dog and I will attempt in vain to make an 'Iceman.'

No comments:
Post a Comment