Friday, December 16, 2005

The Human Resource Club has Two Cigarettes and Back to Work

Jessica's birthday celebration, the ravishing redhead, and the master planner doc heading up the celebration details. The night brought us to "Little Woodrows.' I hate the place and the clientele, but all negativity aside, it turned out to be a fun night, and since my lovely coworkers love the pictures, I'll slap a bunch of em out there.

**Insert picture of typical suburban dwelling happy hour crew.


Don't ask me what's going on here, but the crowd was 5 beers deep when I arrived at the strip center bar paradise.


I usually don't take pictures with cowboys, but this dude Tim was an excellent conversationalist. Tim and Dawn said they want to find and hook me up with an intellectual chick that's good in bed. Haha, hmmmm, I don't know about that, but I appreciate the thoughts.


Jen and Jessica, two peas in a pod, talking about girly stuff. Blah blah blah blah blah --


The doc gets on the phone to call all of his ladies, telling them to meet us downtown. On a scale of 1-10 on drunken-ness for the evening, doc said he weighted in at an 8. Doc, Doc, Doc


First stop on the downtown tour brought us to Lovejoys, which I hear is 'going out of business.' Yea, I guess I'm lucky living with two 'hot chicks' and two beasts (one canine, one human). It's much better walking into establishments with girls instead of a bunch of dudes.

Let the festivities begin! After a few 'big ones' at Logans, a night of white boy dancing was in order at Bar Austin. It's cool being the geekiest dude there, sportin' the Google shirt, making all the 'cool' people feel a little bit less cool dancing to the bad pop, but easily danceable to music.

We spotted a 'drizzle sandwich,' Mike D in the middle of that group of ladies, brings on new meaning to 'Pussy Control.' It's funny watching Mike D and Jenny dance, because Jenny is about 2 feet taller.

Garth and Stephani, man I love these two new additions to the crew, they are up for anything, positive and upbeat. We even started singing this bizarre song walking down 6th, causin' a scene and shit.

What about this pop princess, and the docta in the background. Jenny was certainly in pure form for the evening. I don't recall the song, but Jenny loved it, just look at her move!

Against my wishes, but as per the wishes of the drizzle, he wanted this picture to make blog real-estate, since it's a rare find for me to be on 'the stage' dancing. Jenny was lovin' it, can't you tell!? haha-haha

No comments: