Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New Years Resolution 1 - Eliminating Odor

Work is slow, and as I anticipate our 'pizza dinner bonus' in appreciation for all the hard work we've done this year, I start to think of new years resolution, I think the biggest one is eliminating odor from the household.

I've done my part, xmas shopping at Bath and Body Works the other night, I decided to get stuff for myself, gay, maybe, but would you rather smell like a garlic ball of stink all the time or some nice cucumber melon or country apple. I'm going to try the apple stuff.

As miserable as Benny looks, he's going to get a bath at least every third day. Look at Mr Pathetic sitting there.


Bath and body works and baths in general will ensure a fresh smelling household.

\\-----------------
Ooh, ooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell?

No comments: