Sunday, January 08, 2006

Every Nose is a Vacume Cleaner in the Loved Up London Arena

Queen Bee Jenny has returned from the land of frosty England. Gotta love those heated floors in the flats (and for the Shiner people, flats have a different meaning over there). Soho, London is so amazing, the best record shops, but be sure to bring a wheel barrel full of English pounds, as the shit ain't cheap. Random note, everyone do themselves a favor and check out the new Dylan DVD and buy the remastered Talking Heads DVD and watch it 40 times, just watch how symmetrical Byrne moves, I'm amazed. Thanks Jeannie and Rob, that's what I got from you for XMAS!

Every day my mind wanders to strange and wondrous lands, and thinking about all that there is to experience in life, meaning I have to get off my ass and create opportunities for myself to lead the most experienced life I can. According to this master of the google api , I've only visited 4% of the countries on the planet. Hmmm, I don't like that.


The question is not where do you want to go, it's where do I not want to go. I want to go everywhere. Everyday I think about places that I want to go, people I want to see, and how I can accomplish a life full of travel and experience.

I have designs on as to how it's going to happen, the mind is firing on all cylinders. I'm most definitely preparing my mind for when chance takes over.

No comments: