Monday, January 30, 2006

A Thousand Thundering Thrills Await Me, Facing Insurmontable Odds Gratefully

Holy shit, tonight I take a page out of Gumps book as he runs thru the desert, you know the part where he talks about the beautiful sunset.

Bob and I en-route to Saengerhalle spot a brilliant sunset, overlooking the fields of corn in New Braunfels surprisingly growing near I35. A picture simply doesn't do it justice.


As for the Bike ride, I rode a small chick bike, Bob had the regular bike. Bob did great (round of applause), no huffing and puffing and intense sweat dripping from his brow, nor the pit stop at a random bench on the drag this time around.

--------------------
"I had an epiphany a few years ago where I was out at a celebrity party and it suddenly dawned on me that I had yet to meet a celebrity who is as smart and interesting as any of my friends."
- Moby

No comments: