Sunday, January 29, 2006

It Takes a Worried Man, You Know, to Sing a Worried Song

Once upon a time there lived an OX, a beast, a butterfly, a queen bee and a dog. While Queen Bee works, the OX and the beast attend to the overhead of life. We make not just a target run, but a Greatland Target run.

Here, the list of items to pick up at target, one on the list being 'Target Girls.' Has anyone ever noticed there is about 5 million good looking female in target at once?


Later Jenny K, the Beast and I head to Town Lake for the long walk. There's the city behind us, as we are close to mopac and the park.


The Beast calls me an OX, and I'm going to take the opportunity to call him a skinny bitch. Put some meat on them bones boy! Yea the beanpole is standing on Lamar's walking bridge. Mr Beanpole, might I suggest a peck workout, now on hot or not dot com, come on give him a 10.


-------------------
"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties."
- Sir Francis Bacon

"There is absolutely no inevitability as long as there is a willingness to contemplate what is happening." - Marshall McLuhan

Google Quotes on a custom homepage are the shizzle!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have the Veast a rating of 10, so he now as an overall rating on the site as . . . . . 4.3!!

Rachel said...

I gave the Beast a rating of 10, so he now as an overall rating on the site as . . . . . 4.3!!