Saturday, January 07, 2006

Emo's Free Week, Saturday Night

Emo's, packed to the rafters, 'sold out' on free week, not before we sneak in to see the headliners 'What Made Milwalkee Famous' and 'I Love You but I've Chosen Darkness.'

The view from the Nirvana smellsliketeenspirit benches at Emo's, the shittiest sounding live music venue that lands so many good bands. Inside, outside, courtyard, take your pick. We chose darkness on the bleachers.


Well there they are, making Milwaukee Famous. I like them, they are pretty good, the bass guitar player is one of those eat the mic type dudes.


Let's see, the beast and I decided to dress up as Circuit City boys for the evening. All the cool indie kids dressed in neutral colors lookin' all cool, as we sport our 'Just what I needed' shirts. I even got some attention of some indie milf's behind me because of my 'hot' shirt. hahahaha -- Check out that scarecrow dome! Love it!


The beast and bass and Guinness out for a sippin'. This chick, Sara B is cool, she's teaching me how to play the piano, progress is slowly but surely, and the artist The Divine Comedy is what we're up against. I have to represent the USA in a piano competition between me and The Toshi-meister, who is also learning the piano.

No comments: