Prong 2 of the evening, I met some wonderful people, Katherine and her fraternal sister, and Craig, at The Divine Comedy show, who were actually there to see
Jose Gonzales , who I believe to be from Sweden. He is a great artists you should check out.
After discussion, we were going to meet some of their friends in a park, so I saddled up on the bicycle and we headed east, in what seemed to take forever! We took turns peddling each other on the bike, and by the end of the evening I had bruises on my bottom from bumps and jumping curbs etc. In the park party, there were 100's of people hanging out, drinking beer, and listening to jam boxes, an amazing experience. Amazing because this could never happen in America because some meathead would get into a fight with some other meathead, or someone would vandalize something, or whatever.

This is Craig, a cool Scottish lad now living in Berlin, we had a lot in common, small town, talked about rednecks, and the difference between Scottish and Texas rednecks. I told him we should take a 'pissed off looking' picture, and that's the best he could do. We'd be heading next to an underground disco party, which will be described in 'Prong 3' of the evening.

For about an hour off and on till we got to the park, this is how the scenario panned out. It looked pretty awkward, especially passing hip clubs and stuff. I thought it was very cool how many of the youth ride bikes, and have alternative forms of transportation other than cars.

We leave the park around 2pm and head to a disco type place, in which there is a 'DJ Band.'
More to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment