This was home base for me, Alexanderplatz, the TV tower is now sponsored by T-Mobile and painted pink, perhaps one of the aesthetic values brought to the city by Berlin's gay mayor.
The Brandenburg Gate, one of the few touristy pictures I took. I sat there for a good while, in front of the Russian Embassy and sorta just soaked it all in. Of course I ate a few Currywurst, and drank my typical Coke (the only time I drink this is on vacation).
Travelling is very therapeutic, I'm blogging a few weeks later since I've been back, and for the sake of keeping up with life, I've cataloged much of what I can in a reasonable amount of time.
It would take way too much time to put it all into perspective into words, and I'd be more than happy to do that, but that damn thing called life and work is always popping its head up to demand your time.
Hence, I look forward to talking with all my buddies about the trip, the stories, the experience and the exposure.

No comments:
Post a Comment