Monday, May 01, 2006

Play Masters - Project Playground

Well our class is pretty much over, we had our big presentation today, and it went very well, due in full to the amazing people around me. I had to speak about the Risk Management pieces, I had a few slides and a shitty graph, and very little preparation.

We handled the building of a playground for Spicewood Elementary, handling scope, schedule, cost, quality, procurement, risk, human resources, and, ummm some other stuff.

The guru's are as follows, Karla, Mark, Sandy, Christina, Mr Fat Head, Mike and Stacy. Since the class is over with, I can get sentimental on you guys and say I've enjoyed working with you all and wish you the best when you go back to your camps and say "Show me the Money!" == hahahaha -- We took this picture Sunday, today we all dressed up in red shirts, brown pants, basically looking like Target employees!


Mark you a budgeting bada$$, Mike same goes for you with the scheduling, and damn ladies, y'all sure did keep me on my toes, and I appreciate all the guidance and knowledge you passed on. I'm really inspired by y'alls hard work, and only wish I could have contributed more to the team.

I'll leave the class knowing the terminology and somewhat prepared for the PMP Exam, putting the principals learned to work in a 'real world' environment, well I suppose we'll see.

I hope you all keep in touch, and look forward to happy hour this week possibly!

No comments: