Towards the drive we stop at Tina and Jim's campground on the lake, which I hear is amazing during the summer, and I look forward to going and hanging out on day soon.
Signs of home, as Jim has his 'Texas Trailer' plates above the outhouse.
Typical European beauty. I know many people who go to Europe and snap nothing but these sorts of pictures....well this scenery is everywhere, and even bozo with digital camera can take amazing pictures, that's why I try to focus on people, or odd things. If you want to see more like this type in Europe on Flickr, and let those pictures do the talking for beauty.
One reason we go, the gas is about 30 cents cheaper, about a Euro for a liter, 4 liters in a gallon, $1.35 for Euro times 4, hmmmm, we should do that math and quit complaining I suppose
A touristy place in the city right by the border, there's a river, on one side is Germany, other Luxembourg.
A statue in front of a restaurant where the waiter had his feet propped up reading the paper, eventually he got up to wait on us. Tisk Tisk Tisk, having to get up and actually work.
Trip was a success, I refrained from buying anything touristy stuff this day, and for the most part, the entire trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment