The crew for that evening, Marco and Leipold, Franzi, Patrick and his girlfriend, and Christin.
Earlier in the day, Marco and I went to a soccer game, he speaks very little English, I speak very little German, but hey, have a beer, it's all good! hahaha
Marco cooking the steaks and braut. I suppose I gained about a million pounds on this trip.
For lunch we went to a place near Lehnin that served white asparagus, pictured are Franzi and her lovely daughter Charlotte.
Later in the evening the liquors came out, and the guys pressured me into taking a bunch of shots with them, always saying, come on this will be your last shot in Germany, and so on and so on....
The worse thing that could ever touch your mouth.
I could elaborate on the 'feel' of these events probably to a fault, instead, check out the pictures -- hanging out with old friends is always a great feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment