Friday, December 09, 2005

Exit Review - Texas State Bobcats

Insert cheesy picture of two Texas State Bobcat Alumnists shooting their school sign in 'Showdown' as the Bobcats lose the Division II semi-final game to northern Iowa in overtime. What a downer!

Abbey showed her creative stuff in this big fancy ballroom. I saw a few ladies look at me as if I was a neanderthal, heading to the fruit and veggie table.

What trip to San Marcos would be complete without a visit to Yasu and Aya. Our tradition is goign to Valentino's on the Square for some pizza, wings, and booze. Here are the two lovely folks. Yasu informs me he will be in the states till next December, before he goes back to Japan, therefore he doesn't have to find me a 'Japanese Replacement Friend' till then! Yippie!


Toshi, if you are reading this buddy, I miss you lots, can't wait to visit, and I'll have a nice care package sent with Yasu for you and Hiro.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Kissinger shirt...reminds me of good times.

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert,
finally i read it.
I cant wait to see you either.
Now im thinking to go back to Austin for SXSW and see y'all.