Little did I know I was fodder for conversation at Boehm Ford, between my college roommate and nephew who work together. They have a pot going, one says that Jenny and I are going to hook up one day. Hmmm, I can speak a little to this as I find it humorous. (She's only like this after a few stiff homeade cocktails)
Well, it's all about passion, it's what drives the world. There's nothing the chick can do that upsets me, most part being she's very rational, but there's simply no passion. I suppose if I live with her it could be common law marriage, in that case I need to put the VW in someone else's name in case she decides to bring a shit storm. Naw, she'd never do that, because there is a lot of mutual respect there (and my god that was hard to earn), and there's never been contempt in the 8 years I've known her. Jenny is great, the best thing about her is that she doesn't take any shit, a female other females look up to for strength, and I admire that about her.
Basically what I'm saying, Jenny is great, but its more of she's my sister great. Hence the thought of hooking up with her makes me feel incestuous.
But Marty / Timmy, keep that pot going, and I really enjoyed conversations. And Ryan, I'll see you next year when your wife cools down. Just tell her that one beer was a Strongbow and it was hard to choke down.
-------------------------
Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. - Tommy Cooper

2 comments:
I would like take some of that action.. $10 on Summer of 2009 - Robert will be about 32 and ready to settle down...
hahahaa, whateva, you're on!
Post a Comment