Thursday, January 26, 2006

Strangers Passing in the Street by Chance Two Separate Glances Meet

Damn, hard night's geekin. I consolidated my 'buckleyrules' ISP with my 'divineguitar' ISP tonight and found a killer 'temp' folder with some goodies in there, decided since I live a boring life, time to dig into the archives. First is an avi of the beast singing wicked game circa 1998. Check out the close-up on his face. In no particular order, the pics from the dead, finding a new home on the blog.

Robert and the Beast and others near skinny dippin' in Green Dickson Park circa 1998. I was bald back then, and yes I'm white as the dickens. Big time farmers tan. Not like we were swimmin' or in my case bottom jumping since I can't swim next to big ass nutria(which are big ass rats for people who don't follow the link) or anything.


The beast doing his grassroots thing on a vicious ATX, HTX, ATX, night full of instant tea. 104 in the Oldsmobile, no AC.


My friend Walker and I. Computer guru, a big man and a big heart. He even went canepole jumping with me once. We both liked the rentals song, 'the systems fail, all the circuits blown, and the message lost in this machine,' it was us, back in the day that had to find the message.


Dustin grazing amongst the cows. Yes that's his head sticking thru barbed wire, and yes that is hay in his mouth, and yes those are REAL cows behind him. It's wonderful to have friends that are up for a laugh like that.


The beast challanging D-Dog from Moulton to a game of one on one. Garaputo beat the beast that day, but the beast would come back another day for a rematch. One day that dude nearly killed me for tickling him.


The beast doing his best imitation of roadkill. It was actually effective enough for buzzards to start hovering over us. I think one of those buzzardheads even pecked the beast on the ass that day.


This is a tongue, a long tongue, one that can rival Gene Simmons of Kiss. This tongue belongs to the Poosman, or Papasan Pustka, my roomate and great friend my senior year at Bobcatland. Sorry ladies he's married


Jorge, Rolando, and I, Advanced systems 2000, stuck on a project, some hard shit, at least seemed hard for our tender college brains. Stressed out one night, working on presentation, 4 of us in the group decided to shave our heads. They couldn't wait till their shit grew back, and as friends who know me now, I'm still bald. Fuck I hate being compared to 'Bruce Willis' though.


Manuelabor and I on some big mountain in Italy, out of breath, walking around randomly, recall Macy Gray's 'I Try' playing up there for all the hikers. Can't get the picture of the nun singing 'Climb Every Mountain' out of my head when I see these sorts of pictures.


The Beast and I in the London Eye lookin' mighty fly.



--------------------------------
"My family is really boring. They have a coffee
table book called 'Pictures We Took Just to Use Up
the Rest of the Film.'"
- Penelope Lombard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beast doesn't look too thrilled about being in the that london eye

Beast said...

That's just my gangsta face fool.