Like Ben Folds says:
\\ Visions of Pills that put you in a lovely trance,
\\ that make it possible for all white boys to dance
Well that's exactly what I would have needed to tear the floor up, considering my 'hair appointment' at 3:15 in the afternoon. The hot mom that was burning the hair off my chest said I have a high tolerance for pain, so she jacked the settings up about 3 notches, therefore making it much more painful than my first outing. The put about 1/2 centimeter of cold a$$ gel on you, and then just go to town with the lazer. Quite painful around the chest area, back not so bad. But I sure did feel like I just came out of a prize fight after that, smelling slight charred from the heat.
Somewhere in the middle of that was the first German II class given by Frau Kaminska, which I had to skip out early for to catch the show.
Thanks Emanuel and Mike D for the company -- Look forward to hanging out with you in Germany sometime next year when Franzi's wedding happens. For all of you who know Franzi, she's pregnant and getting married. - Yowzers -

No comments:
Post a Comment