A big congrats to Bob Cowan, who will now be a co-worker at the DPS. Thank god another soul in there with practical knowledge and common sense.
Jenny came by tonight for a bike ride, came sportin her 'Mind the Gap' shirt, strange coincidence that I was sportin my 'Waterloo' shirt, so I had to remember how to do the fancy camera timing thing.
Life is good when you are on a bike, even if your on Mike P's Mongoose, with a rock hard seat, and a clatter that doesn't go away.
The sites and sounds are awesome, I'll leave you with some HG Wells and Belle and Sebastian.
When I see an adult on a bicycle,
I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells
------------------------------
Roy Walker Lyrics
'// Like a fresh manifestation of an old phenomenon
// A breeze whips through the trees
// The rustling leaves and branches bend together
// They're cued to sway
// Forever by the forces of the Lord's choreography'
-----------------------------

1 comment:
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my
Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah!
Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
On your marks get set go
Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race
Bicycle bicycle bicyI want to ride my bicycle
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
Bicycle race
Post a Comment