Ashton was looking all happy and smiley, and composed, as she knows life doesn't end, unlike someone of those emotional saps. Here's a picture with Ashton, G-Man (my brotha, not a brotha, but a brotha, you know), and myself.
Grant was getting a little insubordinate in the stands, so I had to put him in his place, so hence, I put him in the sleeper hold, and he was knocked out pretty quickly after that.
Here is a pic of Brea, Juan, Josh and Allyn, Shiner's one and only punk rock band, The Nowhere Heroes, all of the cept Josh are graduating, don't know what's going to happen to them after they graduation.
The evening could not be complete without the grand march, and the electric slide, as pictured below. I used to enjoy The American Legion Hall when I was a young lad, now it just kinda feels like the twilight zone.
Had a great night, saw my brother Derwin and his twins Katie and Corey who I haven't seen in ages. He's fixing up a '72 Vette Stingray right now, hopefully I can sport it around sooner than later.

No comments:
Post a Comment