Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sith Happens

Last night was the overhyped primier of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. A pretty good movie, great effects.

There is some very cheesy dialogue in this movie, I mean why hire a dude like Samuel L. Jackson and make him talk like a monotone jedi? It was pretty cool to see the flaming limbless torso though.



The company of geeks was brilliant --, Paul, Mike D, Mike P, Dale, Frank, Nick, Wilton.

Brad I owe you big time for dogging you out, and Jenny, I sincerely hope you won't be mad at me forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no problem bro. But how is Jenny "made" at you? Are you part of the mafia now?

RB said...

hey brad, again sorry for the dog out glad u understand, and I made that spelling correction -- please point out others, i'm sure there are millions.

Anonymous said...

you're joking right?