Saturday, May 21, 2005

Yee Old Bull and Bush

That night, toasted with sunburn, even though I sported my brand new Boston Red Socks hat at Target, the Boddingtons was great, and the banter was spot on.

John, a bada$$ graphics artists / biznessman, founder of Creative Fuel sportin his Christ-Pose with a beer in each hand, a Boddingtons in one hand, and a Lone Star in the other, what a combo!



On the way out we saw a 'Nut Truck', so we decided to take a nutty picture. If you are wondering what I'm doing, I'm tickling John's underarm. I also regained my good ol grey Travis shirt that I thought was lost, but Manuel had it safely tucked away for me.



Went to a ton of bars on the evening, took tons of pictures, the weekend was exhausting, the Stella was strong. Here's the rest of the pics if anyone is interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59134211@N00/15170142/

Thanks for the fun / accommodation Manuelabor / Lacinator -- Cheers

No comments: