Friday, May 06, 2005

Shenanigans at Logans / Lovejoys

Well to anyone who hasn't been to Logans at Sixth and Congress, let me tell you the have the most gigantic beers in Austin, and happy hour is dirt cheap! Pictured here is Maggie tearing up one of those huge monsters!


I was seriously getting on Jenny's nerves, as she was in a bad mood, therefore I was doing anything I could to make her not in a funk. It wasn't working too well unfortunately...so um..."Waitress can I have another tall boy for Jenny?"




Here is a group 'let's flick off the camera shot.'


Then on to Lovejoy's, this was after Rilo Kiley, so hmmmm, Jenny falls by the wayside already and the rest of us aren't far to go. Even Toshi slammed down a Tecate, helped me finish my 24oz can of Fosters, and then pretty much finished off my bourbon and coke, kudos to him for helping!


Notice how red my head is, when I've had a few too many drinks, I turn really red. By this time it was definately time to head to the house, some pizza before bedtime of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie looks wasted in that picture. Funny thing is, she only had about half a beer the whole night.