Thursday, May 12, 2005

Pacific Seafood / Flounders O MY

--------------------------------
1--
Tonight I think is the first time I had flounder. Had the distinct pleasure of hanging out with Maggie and Brad at Pacific Seafood. Tucked away in the midst of Kia and Acura dealerships is a gem of a seafood joint with noteworthy gumbo and blackened fish. Needless to say I pigged out beyond belief.
--------------------------------
2--
After that we got our Target on. Man is it a prerequisite to be a hot chick in order to work at Target. I recall C-Dog feverishly trying to get a job at Target when we were roomates in order for him to find us some girlfriends. Well Brad was picky picky with pants, so I stocked up on 4 months supply of TP and also picked up the new SPOON.
--------------------------------
3--
Then we went to a posh import car dealership and I salivated over some rediculously priced vehicles. Don't you have to have a small pen*s to drive a 2005 Corvette? Anyway, the VW treats me well, after all Volkswagon means (the people's car), and that it is, a nice car for the common people. We also taked that with the advent of the Elements and Scion's, VW needs to bring back 'The Thing' or make a vain VW peace lovin van.

Lovin the Brad / Maggie company -- will try to make it to Crawfish on Saturday if I don't work Snoop Dogg.

Bow WoW WoW Yippie Yo Yippie Yea

No comments: