Monday, May 23, 2005

Stars of Basketball and Tennis are Beautiful People

Well damn, tonight was a night of athetic rigor, which brought on two different sports.

First -- Basketball

I must say that I'm tired as sin, not really knowing what to expect rolling up to the park in good ol Shi-Town. Rolled up and saw Marty, Ryan, Julie and Ashley. We proceded to play 5 on 5 with many of the members of the SHS High School Basketball team, full court killer sh*t. Well Julie was swatting their stuff left and right (she's good), Ashley was hitting some killer pullup shots, and Marty, Ryan and I, um , well we were agressive? We did take a game off their a$$es, but considering they were 1-16 on the season, not really a bragging right. Mental note to never play basketball in KSWISS ever again for my toe is all jacked up, blood under that nail and such.

Second -- Tennis

Wanted to relive the old glory days of tennis playing with the roomies, so we strolled over to the tennis courts. We almost got a set in, but Marty said the wife had some fish cooking, smoked samon to be exact, and I think Ryan had a baby or something to attend to? At any rate, Ash and I worked em over the time we did play. Ryan did ace me one time though, may have been out?

Anyway, Marty is a great friend / avid reader of this blog, so he wanted some recognition. To recall the college days, Marty was acting cool with his shirt off playing tennis one time at the SWT courts, and had 'Thug Life' written on his belly, I thought it was little strange b/c at the time I didn't know Tupac or whatever, but anyway, this is what Marty looked like with his shirt off that day, except without the abs, the gun, the middle finger and a little bit whiter.....OK, maybe it wasn't Marty --

No comments: