Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Hottest Tennis Match Ever

Well as I browse thru the ol archive of pictures and decide what to post today, I couldn't help but notice this old tennis picture taken in 2000.

The place is Speisen / Elversburg Germany, which is about 20 minutes from the French border. The participants are Manuelabor and I, our German friend Andrea and her friend. Andrea's friend, who's name escapes me, is the hottest girl I've ever had to pleasure of playing doubles with. The german language is very literal and sloppy, but she made it sound very elegant! She was in some kinda big beauty pagent or something, don't really know for sure.

Anyway, we the beauty queen and I beat Manuelabor and Andrea in straight sets, here we are posing with the Bitburger Logo in the back 'Bitte Ein Bitte' -- the Budweiser of Germany. Drink 10 pints at 'keller' temperature, you'll love it!



This was taken right before Manuel nearly killed us by whipping a U-turn in the middle of oncoming traffic in D's VW Rabbit. Whew.

Great Times --

"Walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone" -- Die Toten Hosen (The Dead Pants)

No comments: