Saturday, March 25, 2006

All Four Small Bald Fat Tires Rockin' Through the Sand and Burnin' Up

Squishy transmission was caught in drive, that is for sure, as there was a little blue dune buggy riding thru the streets of Shiner. Timmy and I roamed thru the streets of Shiner, a bit chilly weather, but fun nonetheless. We even drove by the Cadillacs going to Church, they were looking at us like we were some rednecks. O well.

Timmy and his dune buggy, we took to the streets, minus that Bud Light in his hand.


Often my buddy Brandon K, Timmy and I who is now a pharmacist would burn massive piles of trash out in Timmy's field. Brandon, one of the smartest dudes I know once said, man we are some intelligent people doing some crazy shit out here. That's usually the case in the backwoods of Shiner.

The dune buggy is close to the road as you can see, kinda gives you that roller coaster crazy feeling when it's speeding up. I wore shorts and the cold air was wafting up my leg, whew!


Later in the evening, we cooked some 'yard bird' and sausage on a homemade BBQ pit. The pit was made out of some iron from the railroad track, a VW tire piece for a base, and some long piece of something.

After the food was finished, we proceeded to burn our 20 pack of bud light container. And of course we danced around it, I'm tellin' you it's 'Lord of the Flies' shit going on out there.


Next weekend, more of the same, Dustin, an old friend is getting married and the Austin posse is invading Shiner

No comments: